I randomly saw this in a shop , the shop specializes in all thing PEV, I had some hydro brake fluid issues, they set me up quick and easy, check my ride height, air pressure, the other brake, everything. I saw these red floppy worms on the floor and hanging up on hooks. I had to ask, it was pricey with the purchase and installation. I went home to research the inserts. Most reviews was ok, to just not worth it. I found most people are lazy and don’t do any basic checks and maintenance. The reason why customers gave it a not worth it reviews. It’s amazing. Expensive but it saves your sanity.
- Tannus Armour is a special insert that wraps around your tube providing up to 15mm of puncture protection in addition to other benefits
- In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time with less risk of rim damage - *excludes fat tire sizes*
- The Tannus Armour sidewall helps stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort
- Use of Tannus Armour requires use of a smaller tube, see links tab on website or contact your local rep for details
- *Minimum inner rim width needed to install the inserts is 19mm
- *Smaller ends of the listed size range may need trimming of the sides to fit